The sky’s the limit for our designers. Or the roof of a major retailer. When if comes to POP, we know how to create a seamless blend of function and wow-factor, so your display moves product fast. We use the latest software and tools to deliver cutting-edge design and creative.
Displays are Designed to Be:
- Innovative, exciting and creative
- Functional at retail
- Easy to set up
- Cost effective to produce and distribute
- Award-winning: Baird’s designs have received over 60 POPAI and DOT awards since 2008
We support your products. Literally and figuratively.
Team Baird is Always on the Job:
- Our project managers work together to ensure on-time project completion
- Every customer has a dedicated and secondary project manager focused on meeting their needs
- Mount and cut multiple materials including corrugate, chipboard, tag-stock, foam, plastics, foils and more – Maximum Litho Sheet Size 59.5″ x 80.5″
- Drop/Shock, Vibration, Compression, Incline Impact (ISTA Testing & Compliance)
- Maximum die cut sheet size 66″ x 96″ knife to knife with 1″ gripper.
- Sheet Thickness: 0.01″ – 0.375″
Substrates: corrugate, chipboard, paperboard, foam core, coroplast, vinyl, pvc, petg and styrene
Assembly, Finishing and Packing:
- 30,000+ square foot assembly and packing area
- Automated assembly and gluing lines
- Poster rolling, stitching, grommeting, and eyeletting equipment
- Banding, taping, and bagging equipment
- Automated and hand assembly includes: co-packing, finishing, gluing, taping, bagging, and anything else needed to get the job done
- Ability to recycle 98% of all scrap material
We give your products the ol’ pack ‘n’ track.
- Freight management
- Real-time job tracking software
- Computerized shipping via all major carriers
- 4 loading docks and 1 street level bay