At Baird, our expert designers create POP displays that are functional, easy to set up, and cost-effective. But most of all, they create POP displays that sell. From helping you pick out materials to selecting each element, we walk you through the process of designing POP displays that work for you, your retailers and your consumers.
The sky’s the limit for our designers. Or the roof of a major retailer. When if comes to POP, we know how to create a seamless blend of function and wow-factor, so your display moves product fast. We use the latest software and tools to deliver cutting-edge design and creative.
Displays are Designed to Be:
- Innovative, exciting and creative
- Functional at retail
- Easy to set up
- Cost effective to produce and distribute
- Award-winning: Baird’s designs have received over 60 POPAI and DOT awards since 2008
We support your products. Literally and figuratively.
We watch your project from start to finish, using our expertise to make sure we’ve covered every last base of the POP process. Project Managers coordinate design, prepress, printing, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and most importantly, your satisfaction. We are truly committed to giving you the best project experience possible.
Team Baird is Always on the Job:
- Our project managers work together to ensure on-time project completion
- Every customer has a dedicated and secondary project manager focused on meeting their needs
We know that the POP industry is filled with quick turnaround times. That’s why we respond quickly and deliver high-quality displays on tight deadlines. Baird boasts a high-end manufacturing and distribution facility, as well as an extensive array of mounting, die-cutting, and finishing equipment. We also provide digital printing for short-run projects and samples. We get projects done on time and on budget. Quite frankly, there isn’t anything that Baird can’t handle.
- Mount and cut multiple materials including corrugate, chipboard, tag-stock, foam, plastics, foils and more – Maximum Litho Sheet Size 59.5″ x 80.5″
- Drop/Shock, Vibration, Compression, Incline Impact (ISTA Testing & Compliance)
- Maximum die cut sheet size 66″ x 96″ knife to knife with 1″ gripper.
- Sheet Thickness: 0.01″ – 0.375″
Substrates: corrugate, chipboard, paperboard, foam core, coroplast, vinyl, pvc, petg and styrene
Assembly, Finishing and Packing:
- 30,000+ square foot assembly and packing area
- Automated assembly and gluing lines
- Poster rolling, stitching, grommeting, and eyeletting equipment
- Banding, taping, and bagging equipment
- Automated and hand assembly includes: co-packing, finishing, gluing, taping, bagging, and anything else needed to get the job done
- Ability to recycle 98% of all scrap material
We give your products the ol’ pack ‘n’ track.
With a computerized system and a fully-automated warehouse, we get your shipments where they need to be. Baird offers each client customized shipping, and has the means to handle multiple drop shipments to your required locations…whether it’s 5 or 5,000 locations. We ship your displays where they need to be, when they need to be there, using:
- Freight management
- Real-time job tracking software
- Computerized shipping via all major carriers
- 4 loading docks and 1 street level bay