Getting your brand noticed in retail environments takes an industry leader.
As part of Green Bay Packaging’s In-Store Innovation Group, Baird Display provides merchandising solutions that attract the attention of shoppers to stimulate impulse purchases and help your brand stand out from the crowd.
Whether it’s temporary or semi-permanent displays, merchandisers or retail-ready packaging, Baird and GBP’s In-Store Innovation Group delivers meaningful sales lift to our customers through:
- A foundation of diverse in-store expertise from concept through implementation serving small and mid-size companies to Fortune 1000 companies
- Dedicated in house structural engineers, graphic designers and project management.
- Virtual design capabilities via 3D interactive software for high-touch client interaction
- Multi-plant coordination through a single point of contact for a seamless customer experience
- Extensive printing options, from one to eight color direct print, to inline UV to digital
- A wide product portfolio to meet every need for the retail environment
Conceptual Development Begins With Knowledge
Our experience in the marketplace helps connect consumers to the in-store shopping experience. Our job is to know what works, and what doesn’t when it comes to driving brand support at the point of decision. We know what retailers want from their vendors, and we know how to get the right message delivered to the right store at the right time.
Our goal is to leverage shopper marketing insights to deliver an understanding of what consumers want. That’s what the In-Store Innovation Group is focused on. So while we crank out beautiful, visual POP and retail solutions, we understand that at the end of the day POP is only as good as the sales lift it delivers for our customers.
We work with a variety of partners and tools that provide a wide range of category-specific shopper marketing intelligence, via shopper interaction technology, retail audits, and POP tracking and measurement tools. This information can be captured instantaneously, allowing brands to monitor performance and react in real-time to specific campaigns to maximize retail activation.