We don’t just do POP, we pretty much invented it.
Baird was founded in Milwaukee in 1933 as a manufacturer of upscale candy boxes and poker chips. In the 1950s, we began creating unique, high-quality POP displays and we haven’t stopped. Over the years, we’ve showcased our ultra-innovative design, support, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution capabilities, proving to clients that it can be done. It’s this dedication to client satisfaction that has taken Baird from a modest manufacturing company to an award-winning POP juggernaut, serving brand names throughout the US, Canada, Central America and the Caribbean.
Each and every POP project is a chance for Baird to churn out something new and exciting. And that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for over 60 years. We not only make POP that looks cool – we make POP that works.
From turning your vision into a design, managing how it becomes a reality, producing it, then getting it to where it needs to be – Baird is there for you from start to finish. We do it all using an 85,000 square foot production/distribution facility with two of the largest semi-automatic die-cutting presses on the planet. Yup, we do it all – and we do it in a way that keeps our clients coming back for more.
Working With Us
We’re dedicated to helping you move your product come hell or high shelves.
It’s nice working with someone who’s always there for you. That’s Baird. We walk you through the entire POP process from design and creation to management and distribution. Sounds good, doesn’t it? It should. We’ve been doing it for major brand name clients for over 60 years.
- Experience with leading consumer brands in retail environments
- Substantial manufacturing capacity with large format machinery
- Capacity to produce hundreds of projects on a monthly basis
- Not a printer or a corrugator…a true finishing company
- Capable of working with multiple materials for a variety of POP outcomes
- Competitive pricing from multiple vendors equals cost effective solutions
- In-house design, assembly and fulfillment services
- Central U.S. location, economic shipping rates throughout the U.S.